Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday 04.18.2012

What a great day!!

Started out with a run this morning. It was quite cool--maybe 40 degrees when I went out--but the sun was in a clear sky. By the time I got back (about 35 minutes later) it was much warmer.

Off to the dentist.

He removed an old filling that had some decay around it and re-filled it. I get so anxious any more when that work is being done. Tonight my jaw is sore, but will probably be much better tomorrow.

Not long after I got home, my friend V arrived. We had a wonderful day visiting, drinking wine, eating. We put the clothesline on the poles, and also went for a nice walk. It sure was good to see her. Thanks, V, for sharing your day with me.

Tomorrow is another day of "product placement"--trying to put things away.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment