Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday 04.10.2012

I slept pretty good last night, finally. After a leisurely morning, I was getting ready to go out for a run when I saw a car pull into my driveway, then another. Huh?

It was the Property Manager and a maintenance person. The maintenance person went into the garage to repair the garage door opener motor, and I invited Crystal the property manager in to see how the house is doing. As I showed her around, we talked about solutions. I think she's happy with her choice of tenant. *smile*

After they left, I went out for my exercise. It was cold, and snowing even.

Shower, food, and off to a meeting, which was really good.

Back at home, I moved a few things around, fixed food, ate, cleaned up, and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is massage day. And also my last-born's birthday. He's getting old...a whopping 35 years. I don't feel that old myself. Happy Birthday, Frank.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment