Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 04.03.2012

What a great day!

Woke to a mostly mirrored lake. So peaceful. The birds chattering and flying around.

As I watched over the next couple of hours, first a breeze, then a wind. Heavy gray clouds were moving over the now white-capped waves. A few large drops of rain that didn't even wet the cement, the wind eased, and within maybe 45 minutes, the lake was quiet again.

And as I watched, an awareness--so much like life.

All is good, a storm blows through, life settles down again.

I found a couple things I wanted in Hale. I was also able to enjoy sitting out on the deck and just watching the lake. Temps got to 57 degrees before I left.

I stopped in Flushing for a quick hello, continuing on my way to Holt.

Tomorrow I'll take another load to Jackson.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment