Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday 04.12.2012

What a great day today!!

I slept fairly well, and the sun came up in a clear sky.

After getting the bread machine "loaded" and started, I went out for a run. As I was cooling off, looking at the computer, I saw this email (not in it's entirety):

"My name is Michael Foti and I am the Regional Manager for Empowered Medical Media. Our primary brand, Empowered Doctor, focuses on the latest healthcare news. Currently, we are news affiliates of The Chicago Tribune and CBSNewYork, supplying both their website's health sections with the latest advances against cancer. Over the course of our extensive research on the topic of breast cancer, we came across your blog and found it to have a plethora of great information on the topic. As such, I'd like to congratulate you as your blog has been selected as one of Empowered Doctor's Top Breast Cancer Blogs. ... Additionally, be sure to visit both CBSNewYork.com/health (on the right hand side under advances against cancer) and ChicagoTribune.com/health (and then click the cancer central tab) to see the continuous work we do for the fight against cancer."

Included was a link for the "award" to paste onto my blog site. Wow!! I had to read it a few times. Chicago Tribune, and CBSNew York?? Amazing!!

I'm honored. I do hope that by sharing my experiences someone else has questions answered. This cancer treatment stuff is no joke; almost 4 years out of treatment and still there are side effects. Maybe they should be called "after effects"?

Anyway, I showered and was starting the soup when Frank came in. Not long after, T&KS showed up. Woo Hoo!! And then J&P!! Woo Hoo again!!

We had a great afternoon. The food was good and I enjoyed everyone being here, bringing "family love" to my new home. And the guys got my clothes dryer hooked up, as well as tweaking the garage door opener.

Thank you all for being here today.

They left, I finished the kitchen, swept out the garage, moved some stuff around, and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment