Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday 04.08.2012 Easter Day

What a great day today!!

The phone rang; I stayed home.

I got up for a minute and put the crock pot on and went back to bed for a bit, getting up again about 8. The sun was coming up, the big blackbirds were noisy, and it was windy. Ugh. I don't like the wind.

It was interesting, though, the wind blowing around this house. It makes a lot of noises.

I was able to catch up with the paper chase today before Frank came over to share the pot roast. It was yummy, too.

The wind finally slowed down in time for us to go out for a walk. We went out and explored some acreage around here. We found some cool stuff, and some creepy stuff, too. Strange, what people do...

We had a quiet evening, visiting and doing computer stuff.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment