Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday 03.21.2012

What a great day today!!

I went out for a run this morning before it got too hot. Yes, hot. In mid-March. I went out about 10 o’clock and it was already 70 degrees. And the sun was hot. I loved it. So did the birds—they were really noisy.

Breakfast and shower, and I started collecting the items that I was going to take to Jackson before going over to Leah’s for my reflexology appointment.

Of course that appointment was wonderful.

On the way home I had a couple errands to do, and did, and by the time I got back I was hungry again. So I ate.

By then it was late afternoon, and I had enjoyed my day. Time to get packed and loaded. Since I had sorted some already, it didn’t take too much more to get it into the car, and I was on my way.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and thanks for the phone call to keep me company.

I got the car unloaded and some of the stuff settled in, but these last few loads aren’t going to have a “place” right away. Eventually…

So I wrote the blog, and decided to go to bed. Tomorrow the internet comes, hopefully…

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment