Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday 03.08.2012

Happy I slept well, and happier that I am feeling so much better today. Still some swollen sinuses, but more and more, as the day went on, I was breathing better through my nose. Ahhh. The little things we take for granted...

I had a busy day, with "the truck" coming and taking "just the big stuff"--my larger pieces of furniture. Lots of emotions, but I kept my head up and did my best to stay on the side of positive. Hard, sometimes.

But as the pieces were placed in their new locations, it looked better, one by one. They just seemed to "fit". Mostly.

Polly was kind enough to offer to come be with me; that was very much appreciated. We "settled in", making the bed, doing light decorating. Thank you,, Polly.

And my friend from work came over, too, bringing her "curtain bag". We found a few pieces that might work. Thank you, J.

She polished the glass shelves in the china cabinet and I was able to get that filled again. We visited a bit before she left.

We saw 4 deer come through my side yard, go across the road, and a short time later, they came back through. Awesome!!!

A safe drive back to Holt, a bite to eat, a load washed and dried.

Thank you God for this surprisingly wonderful day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment