Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday 03.18.2012

What a great day today! I slept pretty good, overall, though woke occasionally with hot flashes. Yes, still having hot flashes.

A nice run today. Felt like spring—a little humid, lightly overcast, and the birds were very noisy. I saw a patch of daffodils in full bloom, a patch of violets blooming, and a colorful collection of crocus. Amazing.

After breakfast and a shower, I collected what I needed and put that in the car, as well as some more stuff.

A safe drive down, thank you God.

I got the car unloaded and was putting things away when Frank arrived. He put clothes washer back together, as well as cleaned it out. It was pretty dirty from being stored in a shed with a leaky roof. But it cleaned up nice. Thank you Frank. We also moved a shelving unit from one room to another.

He left, and Jim and Polly arrived with a couple of “custom cut” closet shelves. Those went into place, we did a couple more things that I needed help with, visited a bit, and they went on their way.

The rest of the evening I putzed around, trying to settle in, trying to get a feel of how to make this little house comfortable for me. It’s slowly coming together. I’ll be staying here the next couple of nights.

Tomorrow is a workday, and a haircut after.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment