Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday 03.17.2012 Green Day

I was a bit disappointed this morning that the fog was so heavy at daybreak. I couldn't see past the glass on the window.

By the time I had breakfast, the fog was rolling off of the ice, and that was a neat thing to see. And when I left to go to Hale, the sun was poking through the fog.

The meeting for the beetles vs. milfoil was well attended, with lots of comments made. Bottom line, the board voted to go with the majority, which was the most aggressive treatment that was recommended by the EnviroScience company. And increased monies. The information will be posted on the township's website.

I stopped at the Fish store, and the hardware store, and the temperature was 81 degrees!!! Clear blue skies--wow. Mid March.

Back at the JC, I started the going home chores, which included the outdoor tasks that needed done. We had a couple of limbs come down from the pine tree out front, so I dragged those out back, with Evelyn's help. I was ready to leave before 3 pm--I would have preferred to sit on the deck and watch the ice melt.

That was neat. You could see the "holes" where the water was open. The seagulls and hawks and other water birds, even the eagle, were flying around, being noisy.

Evelyn and Bob and I went to Big Bob's for corned beef and cabbage; I continued on my way south. 83 degrees when I left Hale. Unbelievable.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Tomorrow I hope to run, then take a load to Jackson.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment