Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday 02.09.2012

Another Beautiful Day!!! It's so unusual to be 38 degrees and clear blue skies in early February in Michigan. But I have to say... I like it. It scares me, though, as to what may be ahead.

I went over to the cardiology office today for a "clearance" appointment. (I've got a colonoscopy scheduled in a couple of weeks. Yup, I'm that old.)

Alex called me back and checked my height and weight. Still 5'4", and weight was 136.4. Wow!! Last visit was June 29, and I'm down 20.8 pounds. That makes my BMI (body mass index) 23, which is "normal". They were very pleased; along with the weight loss is the cholesterol levels returning to normal levels. So, I met my goal of not having to take another daily pill, thank you God. Alex did an EKG too, which was normal. And since the Femara has been filled with a generic, I've not had much in the way of arrhythmias, either. Who knows--maybe the extra weight had something to do with that, too?? I don't have to go back unless I have "concerns" again. Yippee!!

On the way home I stopped at Discount Tire and had the tires checked and aired, stopped at Meijer to fill with gasoline, and then at Fast Eddie's for a car wash.

Back at home I fixed food and ate.

A quiet afternoon and evening, collecting odds and ends of filing and income tax preparation.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Overall, I'm feeling.....pretty good. Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment