Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday 02.25.2012

Wow. This month is almost gone.

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would. I got up before eight o'clock and watched the cold winter white morning. The sky had a light gray layer of clouds that, at times, almost let the sun poke through.

I decided to go out for a run.

It was very nice--and odd to have to be careful on the crunchy, icy, snowy roads. The birds were noisy this morning.

Back inside, I cooled off and had breakfast, then showered.

I also needed a few groceries, and made a list. More than what I thought I needed.

I spent more time in the stores than intended, and got most of what I wanted. And when I got back, I was hungry again.

So I fixed food and ate.

I decided to take the remainder of the afternoon/evening and rest. I've had a busy last couple of days, as well as weeks.

Tomorrow I'll get back at it...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment