Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday 02.27.2012

What a day....

Started out getting up and ready for work. Just "painting a face" when the phone rang....back to bed I went.

A half hour later, just dozing off, the phone rang again. Got up and finished hair and make-up, and went in.

It was my turn to "float" to another unit. I took a deep breath and tried to keep a pleasant face and went to a med-surg unit. A couple hours later, a staff member approached me and told me I was going back to my home unit. Oh, ok....

We were oddly busy--not the crazy stuff of a couple days ago, but busy none-the-less. I ended up being able to clock out for a short while before going to a meeting.

And I had the last couple hours off.

So I did the banking and got the oil changed in the car.

A quiet evening home, and I'm tired and ready for bed.

Tomorrow I'm scheduled to work again. And I'm hearing phrases like "winter storm watch" and "ice storm" for Tuesday night/Wednesday, I think it is.

For snowbirds leaving late winter, it's perfect timing. Safe journey.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sis. These two snow birds left in the early hours Tuesday morning. Spending the night in Knoxville Tenn. Only 71 degrees but lots better than Mich. Hope all is going well with you and the J.O.B. doesn't wear you down. Stay focused and know you are in our prayers also.
    T&KS

    ReplyDelete