Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday 02.03.2012 Doctor Day

When I got up this morning, I thought I might run before the doctor appointment, depending on the weather. And when I checked the weather report, it was supposed to be sunny in the afternoon. Hmm, I'll wait....

I saw Dr. Williams, the oncologist, today. It was an "odd" visit, in that the majority of the visit he was looking at the computer, clicking around, and talking to me, but looking at the computer. We might have had a total of 2 minutes of eye contact for the whole 20 minutes he was in the room with me.

We talked about the results of the recent testing: the MRI was the same as the 2 previous ones. Yippee!! And the blood work came back "within normal limits". Whew. Now I can breathe for another 6 months.

I went out for my run after getting back from the doctor's, though the sky never did clear from the thick gray cloud cover. I took a phone call as I was cooling off, ended the call, and got in the shower.

Finished packing and loading the car, then off to pick up KS.

An uneventful drive, thank you God. We got to Rose City and had a bite at the Cafe, then on to the Jacque Cabin.

8:05 pm, and it's 32 degrees. Not much snow, frozen lake.

Furnaces fired up, and warmed up inside within 45 minutes or so.

We had a quiet evening.

Not sure what we'll do tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment