Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday 01.25.2012

I went for my six month lab draw today at the oncology office. One poke, 3 tubes, and done. I got a headache almost immediately, and had to sit there a few minutes, while my head stopped whirling. And when it did, I went over to the scales.

I stepped on.

138.6 pounds.

Wow!! Down from #158. Almost 20 pounds since July 7. Woo Hoo!!! I'm actually lower than when I started treatment. It feels good to be able to wear most of my clothes again.


I had a difficult conversation with my husband this evening; it didn't help the leftover headache from the blood draw. I've taken the tylenol and motrin that I gave myself permission for yesterday.

Tomorrow is Day Two for the "education fair" for our unit at the hospital.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment