Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday 01.04.2012

I slept pretty good last night, though I did wake up hot a few times.

I got up and ready to go to Jackson for a meeting. On the way, I was caught in a traffic stoppage for about 1/2 hour. It seems someone had robbed a pharmacy, drove northbound into Lansing, then southbound, and was finally stopped just north of Leslie. The person (aka "perp") had been taken away long before traffic was allowed to move again, but the vehicle was still in the middle of the right hand lane, all doors open. Very strange to drive by that.

After the meeting, I had a reflexology appointment with Leah, which was wonderful, as always.

The rest of the evening was quiet--reading, exploring the world wide web, etc.

I hope it's a nice day tomorrow, so I can get outside and exercise.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment