Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday 01.15.2012

I had a good day today.

Drove up to Prudenville for my Uncle Carl's 90th birthday. Amazing.

There were just a few of us there--his son and daughter-in-law and their son, Carl's sister D, Carl's daughter and her husband.

It was really good for me to be there, to see another family taking care of their elder. Carl is definitely declining, though he still has his own ideas and can walk and toilet himself. He needs direction/encouragement. M and V (son and daughter-in-law) are doing a great job taking care of him. Thank you.

I enjoyed visiting with them.

I had a safe drive home, thank you God.

My left upper arm, along the lymph channel, is very sore and tender. I'm surprised (and happy) that my arm/hand has not blown up (swollen). I see Leah on Wednesday, and I know she will help my arm to feel better.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment