Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday 01.08.2012

We had a pretty good workday today, with a great group of co-workers. They are the best. The last few hours, though, I got almost steady busy, and even ended up staying over a bit to finish up with a breastfeeding couplet. (who was successful, I'm very happy to say)

The full moon was shining in the morning on the way down; on the drive both down and back the smell of skunk wafted by a couple two or three times. This weather has all of us confused.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise, as well as get over to the storage unit.

I'm feeling pretty good, too. Surprised that the wound bed on the breast has been sore the last couple of days, making itself known. It really doesn't need to do that--I know it's there.

Prayers to those who are dealing with health issues--both the patients and their families.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment