Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday 01.01.2012 Another New Year...

Amazing how time flies.

I had a wonderful day yesterday with my very dear friend V. We hadn't seen each other in a couple of years, and we had a lot to catch up on. To my surprise, it was after 11 pm when I saw the clock--holy crap!! I've got to get going---almost a 2 hour drive home, and I had to work today.

I got home safely, thank you God, and settled into bed about 0115 for a power nap, waking a couple times before the radio came on at 0430. Up and at 'em...

We had a great workday with a great group of girls. I was pretty tired, though, and was soooo thankful that it was an eight-hour day today.

When I got home, I promptly changed into my comfy clothes and closed my eyes. I was surprised that I only slept about 15 minutes, and I've been awake the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow is a workday, too. There is a winter storm advisory until 0700, but not much more than gusty winds and occasional flurries are happening so far here. I do hope there's not a lot of snow for me to navigate in the morning.

And other than being tired, I'm pretty good. Thank you God for this life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMM----Holiday Salad!!!!!!! Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete