Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday 01.28.2012

I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't all fatigued and groggy when the alarm came on this morning. I was also surprised that it was snowing, and all was white again. Sheesh.

Holt Road was a little slippery again, but the highway was mostly wet all the way to Jackson. I was happy to park in the parking structure (we're allowed to on weekends and holidays) as the snow had increased in intensity and was blowing around.

We had a good workday, with great co-workers, and were able to leave in a timely manner.

The main roads were clear and dry, thank you God, but Holt Road was icy, and the roads in the complex were skate-able. It was obvious that cars had been sliding into the curbs--I went slow and was able to get into the garage without difficulty.

I'm scheduled to work tomorrow, but I'm hoping to be on-call. I'll find out in the morning...

My left upper arm is still ache-y, and I noticed that there is a fluid collection over my ribs and shoulder blade in the back. Kind of yucky, but I'd rather it be there than down my arm and hand. I see Leah in a week or two, and she'll be able to do a little something with that.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment