Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday 01.27.2012

The last day of our Ed Fair. Whew.

The morning drive started out on wet, fluffy snow that turned into ice after it had been driven on. The main road in the complex became more and more slick the closer I got to the entrance. I was careful to stop slowly, and happy to see that Holt Road had been salted.

The highway had been salted, too, at least in Ingham County, and was wet and drivable. Jackson County, however, had not salted, and was trying to be slushy. At 34 degrees, some areas were more yucky than others. I arrived safely to the hospital, thank you God.

We had a good day, but I was really tired, and several times had to consciously think about what I was presenting. We were done by 4 pm; I was happy to be on the way home.

It looked like a whole different day outdoors.

Sunny, blue skies, dry roads, 44 degrees. Huh?? This weather is very weird.

I will say I enjoyed the afternoon, and when I got home, I went out for a run.

After a shower and a bite to eat and a load of laundry done, I'm about ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a scheduled workday on the unit. *sigh* It has been a long week.

My left upper arm has been really sore today, and yesterday too, along the lymph channel. Tender, like a long bruise. My hand isn't swollen, though, and I'm thankful for that.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment