Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday 12.28.2011

We had a good day today. The sun was out, but it was cold.

We went to lunch with Dan's friend, A, and A's friend H. I had not been to P.F.Chang's -- it was very good, (though a bit over-priced, even if it was lunchtime. I enjoyed the food as well as the company. Thank you, A.

When we got back to the house, I couldn't keep my eyes open; I laid down for a 20 minute rest. But the sky was clear blue, and I had to get outdoors. I was glad I took a scarf, as the temperature was about 25, but the wind chill felt about 10. Whew!--Winter has arrived!

Not long after I got back inside, Dan left to go back to the trailer. *sad face*

I've had a quiet night, and am sleepy.

Not sure what's doing tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment