Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday 12.07.2011

Busy day today.

Unable to sleep after the school buses went by, I got up and started the day. I had computer stuff to do, then breakfast.

The majority of the afternoon was food prep for the Singing Party tomorrow night, (Thursday). Aspen Lakes Clubhouse, 5-9 pm, Potluck at 5pm.

Sloppy joes made, veggies cleaned and cut for the crudites plate. All the miscellaneous stuff collected to take to the clubhouse--trays, serveware, etc.--and boxed. And boxes carried downstairs, ready to load into the car. The list of last minute "remembers" tomorrow is pretty short.

I also got out for a jog this afternoon, when the sun was shining. Bonus! Thank you, God!

Tomorrow I'm in Jackson: meetings and appointments. I'll get back home and load the car, freshen up, and get the party started!!

Looking forward to seeing those of you that can come, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment