Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday 12.11.2011

Beautiful, sunshiny day today.

We had a quiet morning, and decided to go out for breakfast. The first restaurant was overflow parking in the lot--we passed, and went over to Flap Jack Shack instead. I don't usually go out for breakfast--overpriced as I see it. And it was. But it was nice to sit across the table from my Daniel.

From there we made a couple more stops--Home Depot for a specialty light bulb, then over to Meijer for a few groceries.

Back home, it was a quiet afternoon.

He went over to his friend's, and I did some coursework. When he got back we had supper, and a quiet evening.

I'm scheduled to work tomorrow; he has a list for his day tomorrow.

I've felt pretty good today, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment