Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday 12.12.2011

Another Beautiful Day!

I got up and ready for work. Well, almost ready. I was just going to "do" my hair when the phone rang. It was my turn to be on-call. Umm. Ok... So put my pj's back on and climbed back into bed. Ahhh.

Dan got up to do his errands. When one of his afternoon appointments was cancelled, his face brightened. He was able to "go hit some golf balls" at the golf dome, which was as pleasant way to fill that unexpected time slot.

While he was gone, I went out for a jog in the beautiful sunshine. Wow. I took of my gloves, then my insulated sweatshirt. And pulled up my sleeves. It was at least 40 degrees. My forearms were a little pink when I got in, and they still look "healthy" tonight.

When he got back, we ate, he got his things, and left.

A quiet evening.

I work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment