Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday 12.02.2011

What a day!

Somehow my alarm got turned off, and I woke about a half hour late. And I was grateful that I woke when I did. I had been sleeping pretty good...

I left on time, taking the rest of my breakfast with me. And I see that it's been snowing. Lots of slush on the roads, making for slower travel. It was the kind of slush that grabs the wheels and can pull you off the road.

Like it did for a minivan in the median just a few miles down the road.

I made it safely and was happy to see the shuttle there.

Our day on the floor was very busy. I had a good day, but a rough one. I'm glad to be clocked out and home.

A quiet evening.

I noticed during the night that my heart was still irregular, but I had been able to sleep some. And tonight it's bopping around at times, also. Still not ready to take a daily pill for it.

Tomorrow I hope to get the rest of the seasonal decor done, with a trip to the storage unit. And I hope the weather is such that I can go out for a jog.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment