Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday 11.23.2011

What a beautiful day!!!

Blue skies and mild temperatures.

It rained most of the night, and I slept really well, waking only a couple of times. Thank you God. When I woke the sun was shining, and the birds (I call them the winter birds) were noisy. I was surprised to hear of the black ice and many crashes this morning on the roads.

I had breakfast, and waited for the sun to warm up a little. When I did go out for a jog, I ended up in short sleeves and long pants, plenty comfortable.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to meeting up with Daniel and visiting with his family. Hope the roads stay good.

May we remember the gifts of life and love, thank God for our blessings, and be kind to each other.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment