Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday 11.08.2011

I slept the usual intermittent sleep. It sure helps that I didn't have to get up at 0420.

After breakfast I went over to see Dr. Rhonda Maney, who I've seen for the "spotting" I've been having. Today was a "routine" annual exam--pap and manual breast exam.

First stop, weight and height. #153.2 Down 5.2 pounds since July!!! Woo Hoo!!! My height is the same at 64 inches. Good news. One of the side effects of the aromatase inhibitors is calcium loss/osteoporosis.

Typical exam. She was surprised at how sore the woundbed is, but didn't feel anything unusual. Next exam November 2012.

At home, I had a couple of phone calls and visited with Daniel before he left for his doctor appointment. (which was a good appointment for him, too). I left to go to Jackson for a couple of meetings.

Back at home, we enjoyed a quiet evening.

I work tomorrow; he'll be gone before I get back home. *sad face*

I've had a little naggy headache today, just enough to bother me, but not enough for medicine. I may take some tylenol before going to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment