Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday 11.17.2011

Didn't sleep much last night, other than a couple of 1 & 1/2 hour blocks. And woke with the back of my neck starting to ache like a migraine. I got up and ate and took tylenol and motrin, hoping it wasn't going to get any worse.

After breakfast, I went to Jackson for the annual health physical with Dr. Taylor. First stop, scales. Today's weight was 148 pounds, down from 167 in October of 2010!!!! Woo Hoo!!! 19 pounds off!! It's hard to believe I had collected so much. But it's gone now... Since I now see a gynecologist, that part didn't need to be done, but he did look over my skin, moles, spider veins, bigger veins, etc. Asked a lot of questions, listened a lot. He had some good suggestions for the near future, which I will consider and likely pursue.

I'll see him again next year, or sooner if I get sick. Ugh. Hope not.

When I got back home I took another dose of tylenol and motrin, and Daniel and I went out shopping. He wanted a new mid-weight jacket, and he picked up a couple of shirts for work, too. We met Breon, his daughter, for supper, and enjoyed our visit with her.

Back home, he went off to see the chiropractor before going to visit a friend of his.

I've had a quiet evening, catching up on some internet stuff.

Tomorrow is a workday, and could be busy. I hope I sleep tonight. My head is just a little sore, but I think the headache itself is gone.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment