Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday 11.06.2011

We were quite busy for the first half of the day. I had been on my feet, non-stop moving, from 10-1. Finally, there was a break in the action, and I was beyond hungry, (breakfast was at 0515) with the dull annoying hunger headache making itself known. I sat down and ate.

It was maybe an hour or so after that before my brain came back. Since I had the time, I tried to chart, but I had to "think", concentrate, or focus, on the computer. I was pretty sure that if I waited another half hour or so, I would be better. I waited, and it was much easier to "think". I got the documentation completed.

Strange how the brain works.

Some of that "thinking" decrease is something I've noticed since the cancer treatment. Forgetfulness, too. It's much more noticeable when I'm tired/fatigued, hungry, or stressed. Another variable is that I've had birthdays, too. Factor in the hormone blocker that I take every day...

So I exercise, try to eat good, and challenge my brain. Try to take care of myself to minimize whatever side effects there are.

Tomorrow I see Leah, as well as try to catch up on some housework.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment