Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday 11.19.2011

Yay!! I finally slept!! I was very surprised to see that it was after 6 o'clock when I opened my eyes and looked over. Not believing, I turned and looked at the other clock. Yup--it's after 6 alright. And I don't remember waking up since 11:30. Finally. Every once in a while it happens...

I dozed back off, too, waking again just after 9. I got up and wandered about, checking out the day.

I ended up going out for a run in the odd weather. Thermometer shows 45, it's overcast and gusty. So I get out there, and it feels about 50. Maybe the wind was warm and humid?

Breakfast and shower.

I read some, listened to music, sorted and repacked some stuff, played the piano for a while. Dan called to say he was on the way home; he arrived about 7.

We had a quiet evening.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment