Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday 10.25.2011

I slept really well last night, all 4 hours of it, once I got to sleep. And since I was awakened, the morning hours were, shall we say, sluggish? I tried caffeine mid-morning; little improvement. After eating lunch an hour and a half or so later, I started to feel a little better.

We were busy again today. One of the girls agreed to work some hours for me so I could attend a meeting. I was still a little punky, but a small cola beverage helped with that, fortunately.

When I got back to the floor, the fan had been turned on while we were gone. Ack!!!

We finally finished the shift.

Tomorrow night is an Association Board Meeting.

I'm tired tonight and the heart has been moderately irregular, intermittently throughout the day today. I'm hoping to get the rest of my sleep out tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment