Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday 10.06.2011

Boy, did I sleep good last night. Well, this morning, really. From 3 til 9am. That's HUGE for me.

I jogged and showered, and when Frank got here, we shared breakfast. Maybe brunch, because it was after noon by then.

We drove over to Flint to visit Uncle W. He's been moved to a Hospice home. Although it's an awful situation, it was a good thing for each of us. I'd like to think that Uncle knew I/we were there, and could hear us talking with him.

We also had a nice visit with some other family that was there.

A safe drive back home, I changed clothes, and went to Jackson for a "drill" that we have been working on. It went well, and we learned a lot from it.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

I've felt pretty good today, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment