Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday 10.23.2011

What a good day today!!

Blue sky, 63 degrees, birds singing like ... umm ... spring??

I put away the table and flower containers that were on the balcony. I also got the cutters and cut the way tall bush/tree foliage that has grown up taller than our second story window. When it's windy, the branches will slap against the glass and startle the snot out of me. Ha--not funny, and not any more.

I took the summer decor items over to the storage unit and brought back the autumn stuff and put that on the doors. I also brought back a couple of strings of Christmas lights--I put one out on the balcony railing, and one going down the stairs to the front door. The stairway is really dark in the morning; the little lights are just enough to be able to see the steps and get safely down to the landing, where there is a sensor that turns on the light down there.

By then I was hungry again, so I made my food, ate, and packaged the rest in portions, labeling them and putting them in the refrigerator. If they are still there in a couple of days, they go over to the freezer. An easy way to have my lunches ready!!!

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday.

My heart wasn't as goofy today, but it was flipping around a little in the late afternoon/evening. Strange, it is. That, and the hot flashes. I've been trying to pay attention to each of those events, but so far, haven't correlated anything. Another day for the Arimidex, another day without a heart pill. Eventually I'll be done with the Arimidex; I'm hoping that's the cause of the arrhythmias and I won't need a heart pill. Amen.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment