Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 10.29.2011

Ugh.

This morning I woke up dizzy. Very strange. I wobbled over to the bathroom, thinking I would stay up, but decided to lay back down. I didn't feel well.

I dozed again, but was still dizzy when I woke about 9. I stayed in bed, hoping it would pass. I was also queasy, the back of my head and neck hurt. It almost felt like a hangover gone wrong.

I had wanted to jog this morning. Couldn't go out like this. It had started raining, anyway.

After being up an hour and a half or so, I wasn't any better. The pain in the neck and head--I realized it could be migraine--I decided to take tylenol/motrin/and a little codeine. But I had to eat to take the pills.

So I did. I hoped the digestive processes would function normally, not reject anything just put in, and went back on the sofa. I laid down and slept again.

When I woke, the pain was decreased and the nausea gone. Praise God! I was feeling pretty yucky. The dizziness was minimal.

It was close to 4 by now. The roads had dried up, with a little sun poking through. I decided to go out for a gentle jog.

And I did ok.

Back inside, I cooled off, showered, and had a light snack. Still not 100% right in the gut.

Daughter Breon graduated from her cosmetology program and her celebration was tonight. I really didn't feel like going out, but I did. I didn't stay long.

Tonight I'm tired, head and neck sore, still just a little queasy, and infrequent wooziness in the head. Geez.

Virus? Bad food?? Migraine??? Whatever, I hope to feel better tomorrow, as I plan to go to a funeral.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment