Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday 10.22.2011

A Beautiful Blue Sky Day today!!

Although it was a cool 40 degrees this morning, by noon it was 54 degrees. I had started out with a jacket for my jog, but turned around and put it and my gloves back in the house, then went on my way.

Sure looks like the season has changed, with the summer/outdoor stuff being put away and the oranges and browns of autumnal decor dotting homes in the neighborhood.

The sun felt wonderful.

Back inside, I cooled off, breakfasted, showered, laundry.

I went out for a few fresh grocery items--the store was busier than I had expected. Ick.

A quiet evening.

I was surprised at how much my heart was flopping around today, during the afternoon. It usually only happens in the evening. Maybe I was just noticing it more?? And, how much does it bother me? Enough that I notice it. For now.

Tomorrow is unplanned....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment