Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday 10.17.2011

Even though I had the "usual" interrupted sleep, I felt rested when I woke this morning. Breakfast, then off to Leah's for the Reflexology appointment.

It was one of the most intense treatments yet. Now, you wouldn't think that a series of pressures and sequence of movements on the feet would do a whole lot. HA! Today's treatment made me nauseated, almost from the start. And enough so, that she "backed off" a couple of times to give me a break. Yes, I think there really is something to that reflexology stuff. Guess I'll have to stop saying "It's all hooey..."

The nausea went away after an hour or so.

I stopped to pick up a couple of items on the way home. After a bit of a rest, I went out for a jog. The sun was lovely, the gusty wind a bit cool; temps mid 50's.

Dan got home, we had supper.

Tomorrow we're going to the lake for a couple days, so he can get the dock out. I hope the weather holds out for us.

And I hope I can sleep well tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment