Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday 10.14.2011

I slept fairly well, considering. About 0500 I heard what sounded like cellophane crinkling--in the wall, near my head. Ack!! It startled me, but as I listened, I could hear the little creature's scritching of it's feet, too. My guess is that it was moving that bait pack/bait pillow. As long as it gets eaten...

I dozed back off, waking about 9. Gloomy, a little hazy, low 50's. I had breakfast and enjoyed the morning, and got ready to leave.

I put the chipmunk bucket in the living room, and left the access panel off of the plumbing for the bathtub, and the closet door open, just in case that's where the little kernel eater is coming in.

It was trying to rain when I left about 12:30. I had a safe drive, thank you God, finding all was well at home.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Last night before I went to bed, my heart was sure flip-flopping around. For a much longer time than it had done before. Made me consider the doctor's words--"How much does it bother you?" That type of rhythm did bother me, and I was relieved to notice the more regular rhythm when I woke after sleeping a couple of hours. It's a little irregular again this evening, but not like last night. As long as it keeps beating...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting such a kick reading about your little chipmunk friends.
    Oh I know its not funny if I had them...lol

    I did have one of the little buggers get in my house once. I tried everything to get it out of the door. And couldnt.
    I ended up putting a pantyhose leg over a vacuum and sucked him up. He was fine and once I got it outside and turned vacuum off...He scurried out and took off.
    NOT the same as hearing them in walls..
    THAT sure isn't helping your heart any
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete