Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday 09.14.2011

Neither Dan nor I slept very well last night. He was both restless and snoring, and of course I was awake at the frequent hot flash intervals as well as when Daniel was moving around. He finally got up and went out in "his chair" about 7am, which allowed me to settle in and sleep the last couple hours.

It was nine thirty when he came in and got dressed. As he was dozing/half awake, he remembered he had a 10 o'clock tee time.

I got up, too, and decided to go for a jog. It was cool and overcast, mid 50's.

Breakfast, shower, the exterminator guy came and sprayed the inside and outside of the garage for ants that are getting under the foundation, and I was off to Leah's.

She does such a good job--Reflexology today. There were several areas that elicited a nausea response. I always say "it's hooey", but I do think it helps. I'll see her in a couple weeks for a massage. Then I'll REALLY be feeling better.

I fixed supper for us before going to Dance Class. We learned another few steps for the waltz. You sure wouldn't think 1-2-3 can get so confusing....

Dan has gone back to the trailer, and I've had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow I get a tooth repaired.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment