Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday 09.07.2011

It was a good day today!

Dan left for golf, and I went to Jackson for a very productive meeting. From there I went to check on Sandy and Allison, who are doing fine; stopped at the consignment shop and found out we have $$ coming and left them a couple pair of men's shoes, and stopped to check on Jacob, who seemed to be doing well. Love the bright orange cast, Jake!

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Dan was home--he needed to rest before going to dinner and our first dance class.

Dinner was good, and dance was good, too. We learned basic waltz stuff. Both Dan and I are surprised at how the proper "frame" or "hold" with arms and elbows and such are not only difficult to maintain, but made our shoulders ache. Hmm.

Back at home, he used the restroom and went on his way to the trailer.

I've had a quiet night.

Tomorrow I hope to be able to jog again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment