Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday 09.06.2011

I surprised myself by going to bed at 9:00 last night. And though I woke every couple of hours with the predicted hot flashes, I went back to sleep. I heard the school bus go through at 0620 (way too early to be getting up), slept again until almost 9. Wow. I must have been tired.

Dan was up, doing something with the computer server/router. I went out for a jog. When I got back, he was gone for his day of golf.

Shower, breakfast, and off to the new massage lady.

She did a good job--my left arm and shoulder feel a lot better, having moved some of that lymph fluid around.

Back home, I showered again. Dan wasn't going to be back for a while yet, and I had supper.

And a quiet evening to myself.

Tomorrow is a meeting in Jackson, and Dan and I start a 5 week Ballroom Dance class. Something to do, together.

I've received updates that 12 year old Jacob is now structurally realigned with supporting hardware and a bright orange outer casing. (open reduction and pinning of the left radius; no additional hardware for the fractured ulna) That prayer hotline works; Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment