Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday 09.18.2011

I slept well last night, even though I woke at intervals with "the hots". I would return easily to sleep, and I felt rested this morning when I woke a little after 9. Because it was cool, though, I didn't have the window open, and didn't hear if the loons were calling. The fog was thick at daybreak and neat to watch the sunrise.

I didn't see any today, either. Just ducks.

I only did a few things--picked up lots of sticks and branches, straightened a couple things in the garage. I walked down to the GC--no one there, but I went next door to visit Anne. She's only there a few more weeks before she leaves for the winter. I visited with a couple of the other neighbors along the way.

By the time I got back to the JC, I needed to finish the "going home chores" and get going, finally on the road about 4:45. By then it was 67 degrees and mostly cloudy.

Sunday southbound traffic--and construction--I ended up exiting after getting into a backup. I got into Holt, refueled the vehicle, picked up groceries, and home about 9 o'clock.

Tomorrow is a workday, with a meeting in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment