Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday 09.04.2011

I made it through another workday, today working on my home unit until after lunch, then going up to pediatrics for the remainder of the shift. I really don't like floating off my unit, but today was the first time in many many years that it was mostly ok.

Just as I was leaving the locker room, I got a call saying that a great-nephew was in the emergency room with a probable broken arm. As I passed the area on the way to the car, I saw Carianne walking in the lobby. Seems her youngest, Jacob, had a fall and broke his lower left arm, near the wrist. We visited for a short bit while he was getting x-rayed.

It was good to see her. Speedy recovery to Jacob.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Tomorrow is "my holiday" to work, and it's an eight hour shift. So I'll be getting up early, again. Ugh.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment