Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday 09.17.2011

Woo Hoo!!

I made it to The Lake!

After arriving about 1 pm, (with an uneventful drive, thank you God) the temp was 61 degrees, blue skies with fluffy white clouds. A light, cool, wind was blowing off the lake, making it too uncomfortable for me to be out front. I putzed around--walked around the house, looking for, and finding, several more rodent holes. Some bigger, some smaller. It took about a half hour to "decompress". I could feel the stress leaving.

All is well here. I put the heat-shrink plastic over the screen on the front door, and repaired the hole in in the plastic on the back door. Simple way to break that cold winter wind.

The new furnace fired up and kicked it out. Nice to be warm in 30 minutes...

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow before leaving for home.

Sure glad I made the drive.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment