Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday 09.26.2011

I slept about 4 hours without waking; that's a long time for me. The rest of the night/morning was the 1-2 hour stuff, with the hot flashes interrupting. Ugh.

I had a good day today. I had wanted to go for a jog, but it was raining on and off until about 2:30, when the clouds moved out of the blue sky. I went out to Meijer for the fresh food I wanted, as well as some staples. I had a 20% off groceries and health & beauty coupon to make use of.

I ended up saving over $46!!! That's total of sale stuff plus the 20%. Pretty good!

My supper was a yummy meatloaf, fresh steamed cauliflower and broccoli, and a baked potato. I was hungry....

The rest of the night was quiet.

Tomorrow I finally get a massaaahhge. I've been waiting for it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment