Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday 09.05.2011 Labor Day

I worked again today, eight hours. It was another nice day, with good co-workers.

I'm really tired, though, this being the third morning getting up at 0430. My face and eyes feel very fatigued, as well as the rest of the body. My heart also feels like it's bounding and doing the irregular beats most of the time. I had a hard time staying awake while driving home, too. Geesh.

I rested about an hour or so before getting up and making something for supper. It ended up being chicken and dumplings, which was surprisingly good. Dan and I both liked it real well. Every once in a while I surprise myself....

I'm hoping to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow I have a massage with a new person. (there was a "groupon" that came in the email, for less than half price. So I'm going to use it)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment