Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday 09.09.2011

After not sleeping much last night, I got up and went to work. It was surprisingly, pleasantly, nice. That doesn't happen very often.

We had to staff down in the afternoon; after discussion, those who wanted to stay, stayed, and those who wanted to go, left. I left the floor to work with a couple of others on an education module. As it turned out, the other two were busily absorbed in what they were doing. They stopped to set me up on a computer, and with a little occasional input, I created the document.

I must say, it looks good. And I'm pleased with myself. (I know, pride goeth before a fall)

And after the others finished what they were doing, they left for the day. I went back out on the floor and ended up helping in the nursery for a short time, and then it was almost time to leave. So I stayed, and clocked out at the end of the shift.

A safe drive home, thank you God. (not like this morning, where I watched one small creature (possum?) scurry across the highway, and another one come right out in front of me. I held my breath and gripped the wheel and..... straddled the creature. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe another possum, maybe a small hedgehog. I don't know. But I didn't hit it.

Whew.

A quiet evening, feeling my heart flopping around in my chest. I frequently hear the cardiologist asking "how much does it bother you?" Not enough to take a daily pill. It is disconcerting, though.

Tomorrow is groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment