Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday 08.10.2011

A fair night's sleep, Dan got up, did whatever he did, and went off for golf. I had heard him up, even spoke to him a minute, and heard the door close.

I slept a little while longer, then got up and went for a jog.

A beautiful morning--low to mid 60's and sunny, with clouds moving in.

I cooled off, had breakfast, showered, packed, did 3 loads of laundry throughout the morning, and went to Meijer.

When I got back, I sorted the foods, packed the cooler, and had lunch, hoping that Daniel would be home before I left for the lake.

Even though I dawdled, I was ready to go, and did. I was sad to have missed him.

A safe drive north, thank you God. I arrived at the JC about 5:30. Windy, partly cloudy skies, high 60's. The wind died down as evening fell, and so did the temps.

Diane arrived about 8 pm. We got her unloaded and somewhat settled, and walked to the GC to see who was there. Tom! We watched the sunset from there before walking back.

We had a bite to eat, then went out in the screen room to enjoy the night.

Totally Awesome!

Life is Good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment