Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 08.23.2011

Daniel's phone rang at 0300. I had been (finally) sleeping, but didn't sleep again. The alarm let me get up.

At the J.O.B., it was my turn to "float". Ugh. I dug deep to find a better attitude, and went over to Labor and Delivery. Yes, it's a "sister" unit, but I don't like working there. Unpredictable and chaotic.

I did my best, doing what I could. I was relieved to hear that we were going to have to open the overflow unit, with the two of us who had floated off being called back to do so. Ahhh, home. Even though it was 3 pm, the relief I felt still surprises me. Thank you God for getting me through this day.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan got home a bit later.

Tomorrow we go to The Lake. Yippee!!!

Hope I can sleep tonight....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment