Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday 08.016.2011

Well, I did it. I went home.

Didn't really want to; it's so beautiful at the lake. And the temps were low/mid 80's, mostly clear blue skies, and a very light breeze. Ahhh...

I was mostly done with the "going home chores" and decided to walk to the GC to wait for J&P, who were due to arrive "early afternoon", and I wanted to visit with Anne W. too.

I was there a little longer than I had planned, but had a nice visit with AW. J&P hadn't arrived yet; I was sad to have missed them.

So I went back to finish the loose ends. Jim called, saying they had arrived, and would be down shortly. Ok!!

They arrived as I was putting the boat back together, and getting the cover on. We visited while I finished up inside, and they helped me carry stuff out to the car. I was on my way about 4 pm.

An uneventful drive home, thank you God. Dan was home and helped me unload. I've fixed supper for us and finished a load of laundry, with a couple more yet to do.

Tomorrow is a workday. Dan will probably golf.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment