Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday 08.18.2011

I had a great morning! Started early waking to the thunderstorm, then wondered why I was seeing a light. Seems we had a flash of a loss of electricity. And when that happens we have a light that comes on. And of course the clocks without battery back-up blink. I went back to sleep knowing that my bedside clock has a battery, and that the power was on. And that I didn't have to get up until 0800, because someone agreed to work for me this morning to cover me for a meeting.

So when the radio came on at 0758, I had been sleeping, but it was a glorious morning. Sunshine, birdsong. I got ready and drove to Jackson with sunglasses on.

A good meeting, then out to the floor. The afternoon turned out to be pretty busy.

After work I had my haircut, then home and a shower. I was surprised that the wounds/scars sloughed again. They get flaky and itchy then shed. Strange.

Tomorrow I'm going back Up North with Sandy and Allison for the weekend.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment